Method of treatment and dosage.
- Seed treatment can be done by dipping the seeds in a solution
of one ml perfekt in one lit of water for half an hour to one
hour and then after drying in shade, should be sown immediately.
- Similarly nursery seedlings can be dipped in 1ml perfekt in
1 litre solution for an hour before transplanting.
- For all plants at any stage give half ml per litre of water.
If the disease is more use one ml in one litre of water in first
application and half ml per litre of water in subsequent applications.
- In case of hardy plants like capsicum one ml in 1 litre of
water is suggested.
- In case of power operated sprayers use 15 ml in 10 litres of
- As per the condition and seriousness of the crop disease, perfekt
spray has to be repeated in 5 to 7 days; for effective cure, because
some plants which are seriously attacked take more time and need
- Root drenching in soil can be done for root diseases, induces
new root growth.